Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What do you think?

While reading my daily-blog-favorites, I stumbled across this picture from Dana. They recently went on a beach vacation, and while I am rather jealous of everyone going on vacations, I couldn't help but notice the beautiful alternative to a bar-stool!



Do you love it? Would it go well with your decor? I'm still deciding on things, but I have my eye on these from Target. They are much more affordable, pretty durable for little ones, and would add a pop of color. I'm thinking of going more neutral for my paint, so hoping to add splashes of color where I can.



I also love the lighting from Ikea. Has anyone tried it? Has it been good quality? Lots of things to consider when remodeling on a budget and having a baby coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment