Monday, December 12, 2011

Cookies!

Good day to you! Are you excited about your Monday or dreading? Mondays are usually a day that I look forward to...beginning of a new week, exciting things to look forward to, and I'm so excited about this Monday. Tonight, I'm hosting a cookie exchange with a handful of close friends and a few close cousins-by-marriage :) I'll share the full details tomorrow, but it was lots of fun to plan and I'm beyond thrilled to be seeing some of the people who are coming. What do you think of these cute cookies? Yes, they are edible mittens, and beyond beautiful.
I found some cute ideas here, and my main inspiration for the invitation came from Brooklyn Limestone. Tomorrow will start the 12 days before Christmas, are you doing anything fun with your kids? We are! I love some of these ideas floating around blog-land about giving a book for each day in December, or making advent calendars. Make those memories with your family, whether it be big or small!

No comments:

Post a Comment