Thursday, February 9, 2012

How's your mood?

Sleepy? Angry? Anxious? Excited? Somber? I've got them all this week, or maybe my kids do!
I surely hope you are looking forward to the weekend. I am busy storming Pinterest for Valentine's Day ideas, and MADE featured a bunch today. They are all quite fantastic. I'm in charge of a few pre-school crafts for the party next week, so I will let you know my final decisions. MADE is also going to have her baby today! I will do a Valentine's post with fun things around the web soon, but there is one last give-a-way to make you aware of. $20 to Carabba's could be yours if you scoot over to Little Moments by Faith. How fun that she is hosting a give-a-way! You have until tomorrow to get in on the action.
Hoping your day turns into all smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment