Friday, May 28, 2010

classroom blog

Am I giving you the address to a classroom blog of mine? No. I am however giving an idea to my fellow educators.

I am on a virtual spin right now and am enthused, embracing, and loving all of this high-tech stuff for teachers and kids. While researching today, I came across Mrs. Cassidy's 1st grade located in Canada. Talk about inspiration. She makes me want to be more creative, and most of you know - that is my passion as a teacher, creativity in everything. It's a must. Would you start a classroom blog like this? I'm debating.

P.S. If you're a teacher, you will love me for showing you this. Believe me, go there - it's good.

1 comment:

  1. I too am a teacher, and am originally from a town very close to Moose Jaw! lol

    I think it is great, but, I wonder about privacy issues. There are some parents who would absolutely refuse to allow their child's photo or name or anything to be published like this. Things have changed so much...sad really.

    ReplyDelete