Thursday, May 27, 2010

yummy

I am making a dessert for a get together this weekend. I'm choosing the yummy and delish Peanut Butter Pie.


Recipe:
  • One graham cracker crust
  • One tub of cool-whip
  • 8oz cream cheese - room temperature
  • 1/2 c. peanut butter {JIF is best}
  • 1c. powdered sugar

Mix together the cool-whip and cream cheese. Then stir in the powdered sugar and peanut butter. Make sure all is mixed together with no lumps, then pour into your pie-crust. For a little extra fun, try the topping {peanut butter and powdered sugar combined - makes a crumb like topping}. Freeze pie for at least 3 hours before serving. Talk about pure goodness.

Picture courtesy of flickr.com

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try this recipe since I read your blog. I finally made it tonight! :) It is in the freezer chilling. I can't wait to try it. Is it okay to put in the refrigerator after it chills in the freezer? Thanks for sharing your peanut butter pie recipe! :)

    Shayna

    ReplyDelete