Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Exercised lately?

Pretty cute. Ella has been doing this for a few weeks now, and I just got an action shot of it! Ell's legs are really strong because of the barred-shoes that she still wears at night. She reminds us of a monkey in this pose :)

Did your babies ever do this? Carter did the "army-crawl" for a few months, then a week before he walked he finally crawled on all fours. Ella has been on all-fours for about a month and she wiggles around but is not full-fledged crawling yet. I have a feeling that she will be into everything, very shortly. Not sure me and J are ready for that!

2 comments:

  1. Matthew wore his bar in the daytime for a long time and did this a lot. I always thought it was because of the shoes and bar.

    Funny how we can't wait for the first one to crawl and then hope the second one doesn't for a long long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA--I totally remember Carter when he was a "wounded soldier." So cute!

    ReplyDelete