Some simple camping rules. If you know me, you know I am pretty girly and usually do not get into the outdoors - other than landscaping.
- Invest in a simple air-mattress, it's a must.
- Plan to cook over the fire, but bring your crock-pot and a griddle.
- Peanut butter and cinnamon graham crackers take smores to a whole new level.
- Bringing your own firewood can save a bundle of cash.
- Bring a fan for the day and a space-heater for night-time.
- A cheap canopy helps out with keeping food stuff organized and critters staying OUT.
- Tiki-Torches are fun and keep the bugs away!
- Camping with friends make loads of memories.