Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dream

Does this not make you so envious? I wish I was THIS organized when it came to laundry. The article is great, and I love the mirror behind the washing machine. There is a wonderful tutorial here on how to make an easy mirror - genius. I want a huge mirror somewhat like this in our dream-bedroom. Yes, I have already showed J :) My master wood-worker.



My mind is stuck on design and remodeling these days, along with this newbie baby. I'm just about 23 weeks, and feel like I'm about 35 weeks :) I chuckled when an email came in this morning with the subject line "Stop the Scale Insanity." It's like my email knew what I needed to see! I'm trying to really watch my foods with this one, so that I do not have a ton to lose in hot-hot-August. However, I always gain during this time of my pregnancies. I'm ready for watermelon and gardening weather!

Photo courtesy of MarthaStewart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment