Monday, April 11, 2011

Birthday Madness

And the last of the birthday cake is gone, the candles have been blown, and our little guy is officially 4. I think he has the hang of saying "4" now instead of "3." We enjoyed three quiet little birthday gatherings for his special day.

1. At the park with one set of not-so-distant cousins with pizza, breadsticks, and cupcakes.


2. A nonchalant party with his pre-school buddies with tractor cupcakes and silly-bandz.


3. I will have to update with that tomorrow. I'm still loading pictures!

Cupcake anyone? Carter requested all different color tractors, and so Momma didn't disappoint.



I actually made the icing with a recipe of butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla. It was quite yummy. The cupcakes were fun-fetti and gently rolled on the outside with sprinkles. I made the tractor-flags and will gladly send you the file if you have a tractor-loving little one! I used double-sided tape to stick both sides together on to a toothpick, and presto - cupcakes were a success.

It's mighty rainy and windy here today. I hope you are drinking a warm cup of coffee {decaf for me} with a cookie of your choice. I can't wait to share more stories with you this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment