Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cooper Thomas

Born: August 6, 2011
Time: 8:43am
Weight: 8lbs 2oz
Height: 20 1/2 inches

Don't you love him already?


As soon as I saw him, I knew he was one of my babies. Someone said that they could have picked him out in the nursery, just because he looks so much like my other two. Do your little ones look alike at birth? I am in awe of how much my three have favored each other.




We are doing well and soaking up all of the baby time we can! We were so grateful to have had my parents watch the older two for a few days, and today they are still enjoying time with family! They were home for awhile, and people ask "how is life with three?" and "are the kids adjusting?" Well, yes they are adjusting but they seem to have an instant love for Cooper! Ella Layne loves her Mommy, but she seems to love this little bundle too :) Recovery is recovery, but I am really feeling quite well. I think you are forced to recover a little more quickly when you have little ones running around and depending on you.

I'll be posting random pics throughout the next few days of this new blessing :) He's our little ball of sunshine...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Another boy...so sweet. Ella is definately going to be the princess of the family with two brothers to watch over her. Best of luck and enjoy your new family of "5"!!

    ReplyDelete