Thursday, September 1, 2011

IKEA 2012

Did you get yours? Weeeee! I'm having fun browsing all the lovely pictures with my morning coffee {sweetened liberally with creme brulee creamer}. I love Ikea. Period.



This is a great design. All of the storage that is built in to the walls -- good thing I married a fantastic wood-worker.



All the colors! So pretty. All the kids are having room-make-overs in about 4-5 months, and I'm totally digging this look.



Ok, so if you don't know about IKEA you should request a catalog. Most of their items you cannot purchase online, so you must VISIT a store near you. If you're in Indiana, you can head north of Chicago or south to Cincinnati. If you go to the Cincy area, you can also visit the Gap/OldNavy/BananaRepublic outlet - I think I'm planning a trip, starting right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment