Thursday, September 22, 2011

Zucchini anyone?

Having fall fun at your house? We are! Look at that crazy hair. She's my #1 girl and she was adoring that dirt...just let me tell you.
So...zucchini has been raking in at our house from J's mother's garden. Look at the size of this monster! So, I've been thinking of how I can use zucchini. It's very healthy and really can be used in a variety of dishes. I made a lasagna last week using zucchini slices instead of pasta and it turned out lovely. However, I can't make zucchini dishes every single hour of every day therefore I opted to freeze some! Take a look at my steps.
Cut lengthwise and feed into your food-processor or you can use a cheese grater.
Beautifully slivered up into tiny pieces and ready for the freezer. Just put your desired amount into a ziploc bag. This will be great to bring out when you are having company at the spur of a moment or when you need a new side for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment