Saturday, January 9, 2010

Troubles of the 2 year old...

The past two days have been a blur! Snowed in, naps, cleaning the house...whew!


I have noticed that Carter has learned how to manipulate a few situations around our house. For example, if I am on the phone he will start doing things that he knows is not tolerated, as well as screaming where the person on the phone can hear him! He also likes to ask for chocolate when I am on the phone, ha! When we are out of the house, he has started to test us and say "no" when we ask him to do something...uh-oh little mister! Today I told him that I could easily find a corner in Walmart if he needed me to. What do you think the employees would have thought of that??



He is the best boy (most of the time), but it's interesting to see him go through these little changes and learn more about how the world and people work! I wonder what he will do to his future teachers? I can only imagine what he will be like -- I cannot wait!

As for little Miss...she is doing great! I love this little picture of her. She is quite a good sleeper -- she will sleep for 6 hours straight at night, then wake up for a bottle, then back to sleep for 4 hours! Needless to say, Mommy gets quite a bit of sleep with this one. Carter didn't sleep this good until he was around 6 weeks old so I am enjoying this little blessing. She is eating about 3oz at a time and weighs around 7lbs. She is not able to wear all the cute headbands and dresses yet, simply because she is so small! I never would have imagined that she would be this tiny, but it is so cute :) I'm sure she will be growing like a weed very soon...

We are heading to church tomorrow morning for the first time since little Ell-bell was born. I cannot wait -- Jonathan and I have missed church SO much. Moriah Apostolic is such a wonderful place of worship and God is truly blessing. We cannot wait to get back in the action of it all.

Psalm 100

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all ye lands.
Serve the Lord with gladness and come before his presence with singing.
Know ye that the Lord he is God, it is he who hath made us and not we ourselves; we are his people and the sheep of his pasture.

PS...Remember little Owen in your prayers this weekend. He is sick little feller and we need him to feel better really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment