Friday, February 5, 2010

Babies Galore!

We were so excited to hear that Lindsay had her baby girl yesterday at 2:20AM! We have not had the privilege of meeting this little beauty yet, but we have heard about her a little. Her name is Lacey Marie and she weight 7lbs 10oz and was 20 inches. Cannot wait to hear more about this little angel.

Last night we went to see the new baby sheep at Aunt Carma and Uncle Randy's house! It's a regular 4-H fair around there with all the sheep, chickens, horses, and etc. They have 4 sheep {I think} and they are Yula, Psycho, Midge, and I can't remember the other ones name. They now have two sets of TWINS and one set of TRIPLETS and one more pregnant sheep to go. Aunt Carma said they were glad these babies have 4-legs instead of 2...ha!

Carter was excited to go see the sheep...but quickly got afraid! I did not have my camera, so these were taken with my phone.

On another note, Mrs. Jamie Fahrner was the winner of our February give-away! I totally took this picture from facebook to show you my lovely friend...
I just love Jamie and her husband, Dan...it's a snowy mess here today, so I might be updating more frequently this weekend. Hope you are nice and cozy on this cold, wintery day...

No comments:

Post a Comment