Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day of Love #2

Day 2. This is a super love-day project, but I am also using it as my appreciation gift to Dr. Loder and his wonderful staff! It is 11:02pm, but I am done and it is ready for tomorrow {I might regret staying up tomorrow}.

Started with this from etsy.com. Wonderful PDF file to print off in color with a candy-bar wrapper, gift tag, and little tag for the candy-bar! Super easy and very cute. I used double-sided tape to make sure everything was secure around the candy-bar. I also used a box-cutter knife to cut out my paper pieces {faster than scissors}. And...I love the Sharpie pens, so I used one of those when writing my message.

These are three of the designs. I really like how they turned out and I think the staff will love them. I am also planning on making some of these for this weekend. The PDF file is really getting its use, and it's mine to keep for as long as I want! Thanks to designmom.com for the original idea :)

1 comment:

  1. I love it! What a great idea! I hope everything went well today and Ella is loving her cast-free legs!

    ReplyDelete