Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Remembering

I'm sure we all remember the specifics of our babies births, no matter how old our babies are.

Carter Alan, 11:42pm after 21 hour of labor.
Ella Layne, 4:04pm after no labor

Carter Alan: 7lbs 14oz, 22.5 inches long
Ella Layne: 6lbs 14oz, 18.5 inches long

Don't they look so similar? Our babies definitely have the same look.

The past few months have been filled with TONS of babies. 5 past co-workers had babies (Anna, McKenna, Tyler, Lacey, and Sam), 1 present co-worker (Paul), 1 friend (Caroline), 1 blogger (Roman), and there are tons of babies yet to be born into this world.

Presently, I am so thankful that I am not pregnant right now, that I have two beautiful babies that fill my days with laughter and joy, and that I have a wonderful friend and partner for life {my Jonathan Brian}.

No comments:

Post a Comment