Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday

How was your Easter? Ours was great! We spent the majority of our day at church and the services were amazing. Just to let you know, we had 289 in the morning service. Wow. That is a huge jump from when me and Jonathan started going there 5 years ago; at that point it was only 40.

Like the kids Easter outfits? I had to work around Carter's colors, and Ella ended up being a little gem.

Did I make her dress? Sadly, no. My machine is really messed up, so I went on a frantic search on Saturday after the church Easter egg hunt. Ended up with a combination from Babies 'r' Us and TJ Maxx. Quite feminine and of course accompanied by a flower headband.

My lovely husband looked quite handsome too. He also did a phenominal job singing yesterday for our services.

The children's choir sang for service and it was so fun. Don't we love to see our kiddos singing for Jesus? I do. Carter sings Every Move I Make all of the time, and it just makes me smile. Of course, yesterday he was classic Carter. Blank stare, fingers in mouth, no singing or worshipping - gotta love my Carter Alan. Can you spot him?

I am thankful that Jesus died for my sins but is ALIVE and within me. I am glad he has chosen to be my friend and Savior. HE is what our life is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment