Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Good cleaner

Last week at the grocery store, I picked up some Mrs. Meyer's Dish Soap that was mistakingly put on the clearance table. When I reached the register I just decided to purchase it because the line was long, I had two kids, and I needed dish soap!



The dish soap has been fabulous and the smell is very yummy. They brand themselves as "aromatherapeutic household cleaners" and I am a believer. The soap is more than I would normall spend, but it is in a bigger bottle and seems to be good quality. I'd like to try the other items like the toilet cleaner and dryer sheets. They even have some baby items - we love bubble bath around our house.



They are having free-shipping on all online orders on the 21st and 22nd in honor of Earth Day. I enjoy washing my dishes with this soap. You might too!

No comments:

Post a Comment