Monday, May 24, 2010

Busy times

Happy Monday friends and family! I hope your weekend was filled with fun. Our weekend was enjoyable yet busy {as most weekends are}. Carter took a visit down to Aunt Jen's house for a children's revival. Greater Life Apostolic hosted a huge community event called Praise in the Park. From what I hear, it was a huge success -- I know this little boy had fun. I thought this picture was funny because Jen said that Owen and Carter were "donut-eatin' fools" this weekend! But, who doesn't love a good donut? Did you know I worked at a bakery for about 5 years while in high school and college? My favorite thing was and still is a good, deep-fried, crunchy, apple fritter. Wonder how many weight watcher points they are?


This little one is a ray of sunshine each day. She's still infatuated with her feet and does not like to keep her booties on at church! Can you believe that? :) Still a little baldy -- but a cutie.


I'm also happy to report that we have tomatoes growing! Still green but very exciting to see. I am planning to make lots of jelly and hopefully some salsa with our yummies that we have growing. I think home-made canned goods make wonderful gifts for any occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment