Friday, May 7, 2010

Mom's Day

For the past 27 years, I have had the best mother ever. She does not like us to get pictures of her, but here is an image of what she is always doing...helping us and loving us. She was and still is a mother-bear when it comes to her girls or her grand-babies. She is super-special to me.

I appreciate all of you Momma's out there. Waking up early, keeping the house tidy all the time, making sure everyone is happy, doing relentless loads of laundry, giving baths and making funny faces to see your little ones face light up, rocking your babies when they don't feel good...always putting yourself on the back burner. I love you and appreciate all you do. I understand now what it is to be a Mom {of 2} and it's not always easy, but it's more than worth the sacrifices when you feel that deep love. Happy Mom's day to you, from me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment