Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Vaca

How excited are we about going on vacation this year? Hip, hip, hooray! Thanks to my great sister for starting the plan, we are travelling south in the near future. Most people are worried about the oil-spill, but we ended up getting a 30% discount because of it. We have lots of plans, but one thing I am excited about is the Gulfarium. I think this will be SO cool - I love watching the sea animals in action. Wish I could swim with the dolphins...

We are also planning on lots of fun in the sun {hopefully it doesn't rain}, a water-park, date-nights, fresh seafood and more. What do you suggest doing? Snorkeling...dinner cruise...para-sailing...we can't wait!

All my Dave Ramsey friends, yes this is in the budget althought you can never have enough money for vacation.

Photo courtesy of flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment