Friday, August 20, 2010

Beauty

I am definitely back-to-the-daily-grind of teaching! Our students do not start for another week or so, and I am SO excited for the year. I teach a 1st and 2nd grade class and my creative juices are definitely flowing. I do a lot of documents and powerpoints for school, so I'm always on the lookout for new and updated ideas. While searching around a particular teacher's website, I found three FONT pages that are amazing -- I even found instructions on how to make your handwriting into a font for your computer, cool huh?

The first one. LOTS of scrapbook fonts {I downloaded 300} but you can use them in Microsoft word with no problem. Just a few clicks of a button {insructions here}. I also loved the fact that Amanda has a blog and I checked it out. She attended BlogHer {a blogging conference}...I SO want to go, but it would totally be for personal reasons so we will have to see about that :)


This is also a good one.

I like this as well.
Hope someone finds this interesting and uses it! Have a super fun weekend - we are "child-less" due to some work stuff and taking our young people on a road trip. I miss my two little wonderful pieces of heaven. Hugs to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment