Thursday, August 5, 2010

How is Ella?

Has your mind been wondering about our sweet Ella's feet? If so, this post is for you! Ella Layne is beautiful, wonderful, active, and you wouldn't even know she has club-feet if you watched her move around. She is only having appointments every 3-4 months, but we are heading to Riley tomorrow for some new shoes. I was trying to wait until our appointment in September, but her toesies are hanging off the edge of her shoes...can't wait anymore.

This picture isn't very recent, but it's a classic pose for Ella. She is pulling up and trying to stand independently...whoah girl! I believe her leg and feet muscles are very strong -- maybe it's the shoes, maybe it's not. It might just be Ella :) She doesn't seem to mind her special shoes and will continue wearing the shoes at night until she turns 4. We are thankful for the prayers and words of encouragement surrounding our little one. Tomorrow she will be singing that crazy song "I've got my new shoes on." I do love it {my toe is tapping just thinking about it}.

No comments:

Post a Comment