Thursday, September 9, 2010

Festive Fall

Fall is almost here, can you feel it in the air? Here in Indiana, it's getting chilly in the mornings and at night. Makes me start to get excited about Halloween! I went on a crazy search of etsy last night. Take a peek at these cuties.

The pumpkin pod is so sweet. I think people are using these a lot for newborn pictures, but it would be perfect for a newborn on halloween! The dinosaur hat reminded me of something Carter would love to wear around 24/7. Candy corn is a favorite, so what is cuter than the candy-corn hats? I think Ella and Carter are going to look adorable in all of this festive wear.
Having trouble finding your todder a cute fall shirt? Carter is wearing size 5, so we are out of all the cute-wear. Look here for tons of long-sleeved-tees for the fall season.

No comments:

Post a Comment