Friday, January 14, 2011

In the thick of it...

I've missed, missed, missed you! It's been quite some time since I've blogged, and I have missed it dearly. Why, you ask? Work, kids, busy schedules, sickness, etc. I hope to keep you updated daily from this point forth :)

How is the winter going for you and your families? This is what our backyard looks like, and it's beautiful. I'm not sick of it yet. Carter loves the snow and Ella hasn't been out in it yet...I'm thinking this weekend. Are you wondering about the babies? They are both wonderful and growing. Both babes were sick over the past few weeks, and Carter has thinned down quite a bit. Ella is talking up a storm and hardly crawling ever.

So for the Indy folks...did you remember Devour Downtown? It's coming soon - January 24th to be exact. You should see the menus and venues. This is a great time for the restaurants in downtown Indy to showcase their favorite foods at a low cost -- I'd love to take J to Oceanaire, St. Elmo's {for the scrumptious shrimp cocktail}, or Fogo de Chao Churrascaria.

No comments:

Post a Comment