Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lovin' It!

This past weekend, I was so fortunate to go to our church's first Ladies Retreat. Thank you to my wonderful sister for watching my kids! We stayed at Four Seasons and had such a great time. I don't do many "girls nights" and I'm not sure the last time I had one, so this was such a treat. We heard from two speakers, which were wonderful. The theme was A Word Fitly Spoken and Isaiah chapter 55 was highlighted. Beautiful!

After the retreat, we went shopping at the outlet malls....do you know how much I love to shop? It was a ball! We do not live around too many specialty shops, which is probably a good thing :) I made stops and purchases at Gymboree, Children's Place, Gap, and Hartstrings. I'm going to feature Hartstrings a little, because I always get so many nice compliments about my children's church/dressy clothes. Ella is pretty easy to shop for, but Carter was always difficult to dress super cute and fancy. Hartstrings is the perfect shop for baby clothes that are classic and beautiful. I made a few purchases for Ella this time around -- 75% off racks were calling my name. Here are a few of the items that inspired me. Boys pants with airplanes, and this cute spring dress.



The top purchase was a pair of tights for $1.99! Little Ella looked straight out of a magazine wearing them. My favorite line at Hartstrings is the baby-boys section...probably because baby boys are incredibly hard to dress up. They have tons of knits, rompers, and overall sets to choose from. Most of their overall sets come up through size 5T. Carter is wearing the last of his this winter, but he's growing out of them too quickly. I hope you find time to stop at the Hartstrings outlet sometime -- you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment