Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby stuff...

A special girl is having a baby within the next couple of months and we are throwing a small shower for her. She is not finding out what this little bundle is, therefore making it difficult to find a gift :) I love all of the new baby stuff that is out...it amazes me how many new and creative designs there are! I like the idea of buying nice, new burp cloths that are chenille on one side and a soft cotton on the other. Here and here.



Do you think the owls look to boy-ish? It's somewhat difficult finding true non-gender items. I've also made some beautiful diaper cakes in the past, but I'm hoping to stick with etsy on this one. What about a pacifier clip? These are cute. I also love to buy booties...decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment