Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Seen it?

I know, I know...design is on my brain lately. We are picking light fixtures, paint colors, and trying to get some final decisions made. Apartment Therapy has wonderful ideas on design, and this article on designing a small space is very inspirational. I'm looking for modular shelving, but cannot seem to locate it anywhere. I believe Jonathan is going to build some, but that might take awhile.



I love this picture. The wooded area behind the bed is beautiful, and would be ideal for our property -- however, we cannot install windows like that!

By the way, have you seen this? I watched the trailor today and cannot wait to see the movie...whenever I have time to watch it :) Doctor's appointment for little bean #3 in the morning, I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment