Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sinuses

I usually do not get colds when I am pregnant, but my sinuses have been terrible this week. Can't breathe through the nose, throat hurts in the morning, and head feels stuffy. Not to mention the constant sneezing! I found this copy-cat recipe for Starbucks Vanilla Rooibos Tea Latte, and I can't wait to try it. J bought me a real one on Sunday between church services, and it was heavenly.



Can you tell these two were a tad bit rambunctious running through the store on Sunday? I bet you can't guess where we were...or, maybe you can.

All of you home-remodelers know the background...Lowes of course. Can-lights are going in and J is working hard at the electrical wiring. Next is dry-wall, paint, flooring, and cabinet moving. All done within the next 3 months and not being financed - let's pray friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment