Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Special Week!

Are you having a great week? I hope so! We had a super-duper-busy weekend and I will be updating you on that soon. In the meantime, did you know it's Teacher Appreciation Week? How fun! I have received some awesome gifts throughout the year, but this one is just too cute. The heart-felt and home-made gifts are the best.



I like to give our home-made jellies from this past summer. I also enjoyed this from DesignMom -- the foaming pump soaps are our family favorite. Another PERFECT gift is a gift-card. I once received a great gift-card to a local bookstore and it was so thoughtful. Teachers are definitely life-long learners, so reading is a must! Remember, even if your little ones are not in "school" yet they always have teachers in their lives; pre-school teachers, Sunday school teachers, baby-sitters, and etc. Take time to appreciate that teacher in your life.

PS -- did you hear Indiana funded all-day Kindergarten for ALL schools? This is a huge step in the right direction. I am beyond excited about this and jumping to the moon over Dr. Bennett right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment