Friday, June 24, 2011

Looks happy!

What makes you happy about summer? Lots of things come to mind, first being the lightened work load! So glad I became a teacher :) Secondly, the word OUTSIDE always pops in my head. I got this great "how-to" from Martha Stewart in my inbox today. I think it would be a fantastic weekend project, and we just happen to have some tires floating around our house. Take a peek here.



I also had to let you see what I finally found for Carter this week. I've been searching for some cute yet dressy sandals for church, so that Carter's little feet do not sweat to death every Sunday. I kept a close eye on zulilly, totsy, zappos, and shoebuy. I had a friend clue me in on these. Regular price was only $17.99, but I found them for $8.98! What a steal.



He's excited about his new sandals, and I am one happy Momma. Ella also walked away with a cute little pair of jellies...remember those? You know you loved them. Happy weekend all -- we will be finishing up on some details for the house and watching the flooring go down. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment