Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cooper and a new find!

Our time has been filled with lots of watching little Cooper and entertaining the older two! Carter is enjoying pre-school about 3-4 days a week, and Ella loves staying with Mommy. Ella is my best napper, so we have fun in the mornings and then she's out for a few hours. Cooper is napping on and off all day and sleeping like a pro {about 4-5 hour stretches at night...be jealous}.



Can you believe this? All of my babes have been "head-strong" almost since birth. Wowzers.



These two are being great big-siblings. Carter is such a helper to me, and Ella is being patient and learning to become more independent. I'm actually considering starting to potty-train her {slowly} next week. We shall see!



I also wanted to introduce you to a new blog that I have discovered. A Beach Cottage has become a daily read; a family of 5 that moved from England to Sydney...yes, Australia. She has such a great design in her home-tour! Lots of white, which is perfect for living ocean-front. I'm hoping to start redesigning our master bedroom, and I have got a lot of enthusiasm from this blog. Enjoy it lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment