Friday, August 26, 2011

Daydreaming...

Do you ever get the inkling to redecorate, refashion, and rejuvinate? I've got the bug. I'm acting on it too. We have a bedroom suit that we've used ever since we got married and I'm longing to sell it and totally reform our bedroom. Is it not enough that we just remodeled our kitchen? {I know, you're wanting to see pics right? Well, we are doing finishing touches then I will do a whole tour for you!}

I'm starting with this. Of course it's from IKEA, and I'm going to have to make a trip to get it...who doesn't want to make a trip to IKEA, come on!



My passion was spurred on by a beach cottage, and I'm in love with this, this, and this. All from urban-outfitters, and some is on clearance. Can we say...ruffles? YES, please. I'm also planning on finding some vintage pieces of furniture at some local antique stores and flea-markets. If you haven't picked up on the buzz of shopping thrifty, you should do it now. Makes your house look beautifully decorated and costs so much less.

Unlike some husbands, J doesn't really care one way or the other on colors and design. He might not be into a totally modern look, but he'd still go with it if I liked it -- that's one reason I love him. Have a happenin' weekend! We are vamped up to go to church with sweet Cooper on Sunday. I've missed church terribly, and I'm so excited to go back. I hope you find a place to worship this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment