Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Here we go again...

Two words. Weight Watchers. Hello sweet world of watching what I eat :) Don't get me wrong, I have done Weight Watchers so many times and lost bunches of weight every time I do it, but I miss my bowl of ice-cream each night. That was ONE daily joy of being pregnant! My mom has been doing WW for awhile now, and is down over 35lbs {go Mom}! She is helping me understand the new points-plus program, where you can have all fruits and veggies for F-R-E-E. Amazing to say the least. However, we have to keep everything in moderation. She gave me the recipe for this delish alternative to a smoothie. Check it out.
I'm on my third night of drinking one before I go to bed. I've tried: -- Banana & Pineapple -- Pineapple & Pear -- Peaches, Grapes & Pineapple It is so yummy and it's a perfect go-to-bed snack, or a relaxing drink while watching a show. All the fruit tastes great, and I tend to use a little more ice and diet-lime-soda in mine. My mom said her WW leader loved it for alcohol, but that doesn't apply to us. I suggest you try one if you're on a diet or not! It's a great way to get in some extra fruits and it's perfect for kids who do not like the texture of fruit {my Carter}. Oh, and my favorite WW recipe site is here. Fabulous ideas from Gina!

No comments:

Post a Comment