Friday, October 7, 2011

Something yummy, Something fun

We have made it to the end of the week! Are you thankful for a fun-filled weekend ahead? We are. I have been dying to share this recipe with you from Gina -- the BEST yet. Healthy, natural and wholesome pumpkin muffins.
1 box yellow cake mix 1c water 2tsp pumpkin spice {I actually used dashes of cinnamon and nutmeg} 1tsp vanilla bake. even my kids adore them.
What do you think of this? Mia Nolting is an artist and will do your name in chalk for $1, then send you a printable-high-quality picture before it is washed away. She's in an effort to get her student loans paid off...how genius! I currently have three on order. I'm thinking they might hang above the beds or above a really cute individual picture of the kids. It's only $1...order, order, order! That's the cost of one fountain coke -- can't wait to get mine via email.
Thanks to designmom for the awesome article about Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment