Monday, November 21, 2011

Dedicated

Yesterday was such a fun time with our family. Cooper Thomas was dedicated in the morning service :-) For those of you who are unsure of what "dedicated" means, I will do some explaining. We basically dedicate our children's life to the Lord and pray that they do what the Lord has planned for them and give their future back to our creator. Maybe like a christening with some other religions? Isn't he so sweet?
Believe it or not, I could find no all white outfits ANYWHERE. I found this cute ensemble via Baby Gap. You can buy it here. My oldest babes went home with Memaw and Papaw and are having a good time down south. I'm missing them bunches, but it's nice to get loads of work done. Can you believe it's the week of Thanksgiving? I can't. However, I love this holiday. Such great meaning to it...thankfulness. How are you showing thankfulness today?

No comments:

Post a Comment