Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fallish Festivities

Crisp air. Hooded sweatshirts. Knee-socks and boots. It's fall! All of my friends know that I am a knee-sock-lover and when they come out for the season, you will rarely see me without a pair on. We've had lots of fun over the past few weeks...festivals, trick-or-treating, trunk or treats, and lots of playing outside. The weather is so nice for walks right now. By the way, this stroller is perfection for two little ones.
Carter was a cowboy for Halloween and was adoring going from house to house saying trick-or-treat. He seems to be coming out of a shy stage...or maybe it was because he was getting candy? :-) I hope you are enjoying family time! I want to announce that I will be starting a toy-review each week. I think this will give some of you some wonderful ideas for Christmas and some toys that are unique, affordable, and educational. My age range will primarily be from infant to age 7 -- can't wait to start sharing with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment