Monday, November 28, 2011

Toys for Treats -- week 3

Are you still munching on turkey? I wish I was! The turkey was so yummy at Thanksgiving this year...marinated for 24 hours, stuffed with lemons, apple slices, thyme, rosemary, onions. Mmmmmm, I'm back to counting weight-watcher-points so that my Thanksgiving feast doesn't show up on my hips later this month. Are you curious about my toys for treats this week? I'm so pumped about this! Simple. Creative. Cheap. The list goes on and on. You get a double-feature today - beaded bracelets are first.
Find beads here and HERE. You will really like the second link for beads. These beads above are cheap, but you can go as simple as you want or reach for the stars.
These are fantastic. Look at how much learning can happen with these faces! Kids must know the features of the face, along with where to position the different items. I am in love with it. You can bet my kids are getting these as stocking stuffers. Lots of education going on here.
Find a pack HERE. Melissa & Doug are a favorite. A tid-bit of information about Melissa & Doug: Doug wanted to ask Melissa out on a date but instead asked her to start a company out of his garage. The rest is educational history :-)
My Monday was a rough one. Hope yours was better! Little Ella is a sick-er-roo and is wanting Mommy lots and lots. The other two are perfect. Hey, would you mind saying a prayer for my sweet friend's baby Will? He had heart-surgery about 2 1/2 weeks ago and is just now being weaned off the vent. We are really hoping and praying he can be off the vent by later this week and can be moved to the heart floor at Riley. Thanks dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment