Monday, December 5, 2011

Toys for Tots -- week 3

Are you still shopping for Christmas? If you have little kids in your immediate or extended family, you should get them a sort-and-count-stacking toy. They are perfect for little learners, and we picked ours up at a local consignment sale.
I adore all things montessouri, and this one was right up that educational path. I almost donated it to our pre-school, but I could bear to part with it. Ella loves this and it's teaching color, fine-motor skills, and numbers. I found a few others at baby-earth - one that is geared for young ones and another geared for 4-6 year olds. You will really like them, but you should also shop your local consignment stores as well, you might lucky like me :-)
Loads of fun and lots of learning taking place.

No comments:

Post a Comment