Monday, January 4, 2010

Manic Monday

I'd like to say things are back to normal, but they really are not! Normal would be taking Carter to Judy's house and then heading off to work, but our "new normal" is relaxing, napping, feeding, and cleaning the house.



This morning we had to get up early because I had a doctor's appointment at 9:45 -- well, I planned on washing my hair and wearing it down (takes awhile when your hair is long)...and I ended up with it in a little knot with a cute scarf! Why you ask? Because it takes quite awhile to get ready with two kiddos! That's ok -- at least my babies looked so cute, as they always do...

All was good at the doctor's appointment and then we headed over to visit with Judy (Carter's babysitter from birth). Judy is such a fabulous woman, and I really do love her. She has taken care of Carter and treated him like her own little boy. Carter has very good manners and minds pretty well which is largely due to Judy and her ways of caring for him. Carter had fun visiting with Miranda, Nora, and Macey and little Ella got to meet Judy! Right now I am planning on sending both kids to Judy's house on Mondays when I return to work in March. I have no worries about leaving the baby with her...so nice to not have to worry about that.



I am currently loving having some quiet in the air with both kids asleep. That usually happens daily, but today it is just really nice. I would also love to spend some time on etsy looking for cute home-made items for the baby and Carter. I did just purchase Carter's new church shoes...check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment