Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What a Deal

Kohl's Cares for Kids is now offering the Dr. Seuss books for $5! Folks, you cannot beat this price for beautiful, creative, and imaginative children's literature. Dr. Seuss was a genious and inhabited so much brilliance...wow.

My mom bought me Oh, The Places You'll Go while in college and it has always been one of the most special gifts.



I just bought The Foot Book for Carter and Ella. I felt like it was very special, considering Ella's feet :) I even considered buying it for the party-favors at her 1st birthday party {I know, it's quite far away}. Please, please, please go buy these books for yourself, friends, babies, baby showers, birthday parties, personal libraries, nieces, nephews, grandbabies, or whoever!
Read, Read, Read!
Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.
Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment