Monday, April 26, 2010

Cupcake Tops

Hi friends! The birthday postings have been going on for over a week, and I promise they are almost done. I did want you to see Carter's cupcake tops. I designed them myself and was quite happy with the outcome. You can sort of see them in the picture.

One side had a "C" and the other had a "3." I designed these in a word document and PDF file. Unfortunately, I cannot post a download on the blog but if you would like the file for FREE please let me know! You can easily adapt colors, fonts, sizes, and etc. to fit your cupcake needs.

Instructions for cute cupcake toppers:
1. Print out on cardstock (from file). Remember, you need two copies per cupcake.
2. Secure toothpick in the middle of both cardstock pieces with double-sided tape.
3. Press to make secure and place on cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment