Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sweet People

I was so excited to get together with the sweet people I used to work with. We used to joke that you shouldn't "drink the water" at our school, or you would get pregnant :) Needless to say, there were a lot of babies born during my 3+years there. This past year there were at least 7 babies born! You can see 5 of them below. They are lined up from oldest to youngest (left to right).


The older kids had super fun too. The park was perfect for Carter and he quickly made friends with Macy (you can read her mom's blog right here). These kiddos were cracking me up. Carter gravitates towards girls, so Macy and him became friends very fast. After 10 minutes, I heard Carter saying "You're not the boss!" and Macy saying "Yes I am!" Wonder why Carter has a fascination with "who's the boss?" these days?...lol -- Kennedy and Deagan are about a year apart and Kennedy was wanting us to watch her go down the slides. Deagan has the most beautiful hair ever! Morgan is super special because she was part of our Kindergarten group this past year {before I left in October}.


So to make your minds wonder...who do you think the siblings are? Of course you know, Carter and Ella -- but the others. I can't keep you in suspense any longer. McKenna & Macy. Tyler & Morgan. Kennedy & Deagan. Jane and Addison are the first born! All the Momma's are teachers and excellent, if I do say so myself. I miss my sweet friends and I'm so glad we got to see them!
Sure did miss Lindsay's munchkins -- she's a busy busy woman these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment