Monday, August 16, 2010

Two-Eight

I'll take a brief second to blog about today. It was the big 2-8 for me! Got some funny emails, an awesome youtube birthday song {seriously listen, I loved it} and lots of sweet wishes on facebook. To top it off, I was given these...my favorites, by a perfect little dirty-faced 3-year old with a smirk on his face saying "We got your a birthday cake Mommy. I'm going to eat it all gone."

Suflowers truly are my favorite right now. Big. Yellow. Bright. Sunny. The birthday cake was extra-tastey and Ella thought so too. She sampled some and was sad when Mommy took it away.

27 was so special because of my sweet girl being born. 24 was incredible because my little rascal entered our lives. Not planning on any babies for year 28, but lots of fun, loving, and surprises are sure to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment