Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Today's the day!

20 weeks in means big ultra-sound day :) This morning we dropped the kids off at pre-school and headed up for the ultra-sound. I have to tell you, I was very nervous this time around. A few things needed to be checked thoroughly, and I was a bit anxious. Little one was moving around lots and lots the entire time, and the technician really took her time looking at the feet and the face. There were no problems detected! All looked well, and we are very thankful.



The big question remains..."Did Bethany find out?" Well, NO I did not! I was very proud that I made it through that exciting experience without finding out. However, my beloved husband was bound and determined to know what this one was. So, he knows and I do not -- we are crazy, right? My lovely teaching partner said it was like a reality show, hehe; "Will he tell her?" I'm holding out that J can keep close-mouthed about this, even if I am begging to know on my hands and knees.

All name-discussions are DONE until this baby arrives. He will surely give it away with his smirks and faces :) Heart-rate was in the 160's and the video is priceless. The picture above is "ok" but still not the best shot in the world. Definitely only one baby in there. Can't wait until August...and I can't wait to eat all the yummy goodness that will happen this summer. Watermelon, blueberries, strawberries, corn, grilling...mmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment