Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What to do?

Jonathan brought home a bag of these. Love him or despise him? A little of both :) I have hid the bag from my sight! As I've said, the pounds love me when I'm pregnant...love me way too much.




To curb my hunger of sweets, I made a diet-coke-chocolate-cake. I live on these after I have babies and am doing weight-watchers like a crazy girl. Box of cake mix, can of diet-soda {that compliments cake-mix} and one egg. Beat together, bake, and voila! Yummy goodness that is SO few calories. While I eat another slice of this piece of goodness, let me share with you a fabulous bundt-cake recipe from a Louisiana chef. Anyone who has tasted it, has been awed and floored by the moistness, texture, and extreme delicious-ness.

Blueberry Pound Cake

Mix
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup sugar
3 eggs

Add the following to your mixture
1 box butter cake mix
8 ounces cream cheese (softened)

Gently fold in...
2 cups of blueberries (fresh are the best)

Grease your bundt pan well, bake 1 hour at 350. Dust with powdered sugar, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment