Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Just for fun...

Happy Wednesday to you! It's HOT here in Indiana and it has been scorching for the past three days. The kids have swam, ate popsicles, and kept cool indoors. I am wrapping up Insect Camp with the pre-schoolers this week, and wow - they are so different than K-1 kids! We've had lots of fun, and it's exciting to see them learn new things.

Carrying a watermelon...




I'm totally full-blown pregnant now days and here's a view of what I look like.



I should find out more on Friday, but as of right now things are going smoothly. I have had more contractions and pressure with this one, and I'm amazed at how many times a day this little one gets the hiccups! With this being the third baby, our plans are to keep the other two on their normal schedules as much as possible. Carter is excited about helping with this new bundle and Ella has not a clue :) My favorite things are ice, ice-cream, blueberry bagels, and eating when I'm hungry. Not so crazy about peanuts anymore, but I love to have a nice cold drink. I'm currently sipping on the caffeine free sweet tea...talk about delish.

No comments:

Post a Comment