Friday, December 30, 2011

New Years-ey

Up to some fun during the next few days? I bet you have plans to party, stay in, or a little of both. J has been working loads of overtime this week, so we officially have nothing on our plates for Saturday other than trying to re-organize and rejuvenate for the new year. 2012...really? I will be updating a little on the new year as the days come to a close, but how about doing something whimsy like this with your kids for the new year?
We have created lots of pizzas in lots of different ways. Carter thinks it's wild fun and Ella eats every last crumb. J and I love to add some specialty cheeses for some flare, and really we prefer this type of pizza over the local joints {except Papa Murphy's - I <3 that pizza}. I am enjoying these last few days of winter break before the crazy work schedule starts again, hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment