Monday, March 8, 2010

Are you ready...

In about 7 days we will all be wearing green. Are you ready for that day? My sis sent me a text tonight of a cute tee she got for Owen and Carter that says "Handsome Irish Man" and I loved it! I immediately set on a search for little Ella. I think I am going to attempt to make her another outfit like I did here, but this one will be focused on St. Patrick's Day. I also would love to get her this hat from etsy.

Or this cute headband that can be used in the summer too.

Are you throwing a party anytime soon? If so, these lanterns are so fun. I want to use them at the next bash I throw.

They also have some cute t-shirts for women at Target. I love being in the spirit for these cute little holidays...it gets the teachers geared up for spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment